The site services
In France and abroad, Faure Equipements intervenes on-site to provide troubleshooting services, as well as construction services related to the installation of new equipment.
Our areas of intervention
These services mainly involve:
- Equipment unloading and craning operations,
- Mechanical equipment installation,
- Electromechanical and automation tests,
- Commissioning and performance tests,
- Training of operating personnel.
A multi-skilled team
The members of this department’s team are multi-skilled:
- 4 installation technicians/commissioning technicians,
- 1 electrical/automation technician,
- 1 electrical/automation engineer,
- 1 Doctor in Filtration Processes.
Jean-Pierre FOURNIAL – Sites Manager
In his capacity as Sites Manager, he coordinates the various site operations that are planned in association with the delivery of our equipment.